Thursday, September 24, 2009

My First Blog

This is my first post of my marathon progress blog. For those who haven't heard, I'm running the Paris Marathon on April 11, 2010. I am raising money for Lance Armstrong's Livestrong Foundation. I am also running this marathon in memory of my father & father-in-law, as well as in honor of one of my great friends Jerry. Expect to hear more about them over the course of the next few
months. Some other stuff to expect are info about my running gear, some background about what got me running, a cool view of every one of my runs... All 620.2 miles of them across the entire 30 weeks of training.

So, sit back and enjoy the... What! Get off your lazy butts & get running with me!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I am running with Team in Training for this event. Good luck!!!!

    ReplyDelete