Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Week 1, Day 4 by kingsolo at Garmin Connect - Details

Day 2 was a torrential downpour in Queidersbach, so I ran on the elliptical. I did just over an hour. It was supposed to be a 3 mile run, but I figured that I should go for a longer time since I was using a less intense form of running.

Day 3 was supposed to be interval sprints. I had to rush home form work & change the brakes on our van since they were grinding... can you believe that our 2006 Toyota van doesn't have a break wear indicator. No squeal, just straight to grind. Japaneese! My buddy Evan helped me change the brakes & since we hadn't gotten to hang out with the Osbornes since Ashley got back from the States, we stayed for dinner... yes, they invited us! So, guess I will try out intervals next week.


Here is Day 4.

Week 1, Day 4 by kingsolo at Garmin Connect - Details

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment