Sunday, September 19, 2010

Week 2, Day 7 by kingsolo at Garmin Connect - Details

Friday was a day of rest according to the training plan.

Saturday was a different story though. Friday we had a sitter for Gracie so we could attend a doula class. A doula is a person who helps out during labor. Maria & I had talked and thought it would be nice to have someone trained to help us through Garridee's birth. I got off work & got home & changed. Dropped Gracie off, and by the time we got to where the training was, we weren't able to get any dinner before the class started. They had light snacks, but not food. We thought the class would be about an hour... nope! We didn't get out until nearly 10:30pm! So we had to rush around & find somewhere that was still open to get something to eat. We ate, got back home & went to bed. Saturday morning, we woke up and the ladt who was keeping Gracie thought she had a stomach virus, so I had to go get her. We were busy all day Saturday, plus I had to work a shift for my unit's booster club serving Frito Pies at the base bazaar. Needless to say my 3 mile pace run was a wash.

I did get my long run in on Sunday though. Link is below. I need to get my mileages worked back out. I thought I hit my 6 mile turnaround... guess not.

Week 2, Day 7 by kingsolo at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment