Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Garmin Connect - Activity Details for Jan 16th Run (Week 13, Run 54)

Garmin Connect - Activity Details for Jan 16th Run (Week 13, Run 54)

Click the link above for my run details!

Man it was great to get back out on the road again! It had been awhile. Bad news again today!

I got through my stretches and warm up and took off on my run. Everything was great until I got back. It was a little icey and I slipped a little on the trail, not sure if that added to what happened next. I did have to walk just over a half mile due to my knee... same issue that I think is ITBS.

I finished the run and walked back to the house, as was my norm, letting my heart rate drop a little and getting some water in me. I get back to the area in front of the garage and begin my cool down stretches. The norm, hamstring stretches, quadricep stretches, a little extra attention to my right knee, etc. When I go to do my back stretches, my lower back muscles sieze up. I litterally had to push myself up to get back upright. It was excruciating pain! So, needless to say, I'm hurt again and have to figure out how to get over this injury bug that is plaguing me!

No comments:

Post a Comment