Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Poor Posting

Hey ya'll!  Sorry for the lengthy delay in posting.  If I can't show ya'll my runs, there is relaly no point in posting that I ran on the elliptical!  Kind of boring!  Well, here's what has happened since I have been away:

I hurt my back on Jan 16th Run, which I posted about.  I actually ran outside that day.

I was laid up from the 16th till the 26th letting my back heal.  I began easing back into the elliptical to test my back & by ITBS issue.  I am beginning to pick back up the durration of my elliptical runs.

Bonus was I found some awesome DJ mixes (MTV Mash-ups Vol 1-14) that I am loading up on to my iPod to run to!  LOL!  I found running on the elliptical is less monotonous if I slap on some TV shows.  I have been replaying episodes of Glee & Friday Night Lights... yeah, odd pairing I know, but it gets me through!

No comments:

Post a Comment