Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Garmin Connect - Activity Details for Dec 8th Run (Week 18, Day 45)

Garmin Connect - Activity Details for Dec 8th Run (Week 18, Day 45)

Click the link above for my run from this morning.

NICE!!! I came in under my goal pace today. 9:55/mile is pretty good. Maybe this is a sign that my shin is getting better. I did kick it up a notch on the last leg when I glanced and saw my time. The last 1/4 mile was ran way fast for what I usually run it in. Admittedly, I do usually save a little in the tank for the last little bit of my runs and push the pace up some, but today, I was pretty much sprinting! LOL!

It was a good run, but rainy. It was a driving mist, that turned in to a slight rain for about a mile, then back to a driving mist. If it was colder by about 10 degrees, I probably would have been running in the snow... I am sooooo ready for that! Okay, maybe not, but it'll be cool for the first few minutes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment