Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Garmin Connect - Activity Details for Dec 10th Run (Week 18, Day 46)

Garmin Connect - Activity Details for Dec 10th Run (Week 18, Day 46)

Click the link above for my run from this morning.

Man, rough run today. It was nasty rainy out! Made for a long run when after the first 3 minutes you are soaked like an abandoned puppy. I made it through though and faster than last weeks mid distance run.

I have decided, to try to help my leg/shin/calf/whatever heal, since I still can't tell if it's the muscle or the bone, I am switching to Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday runs. I will do a short run on Tuesday, a mid distance run on Thrusday and still keep my long run on Saturday. Hopefully, this will help the healing process. It seems to feel pretty good after a day of rest, so maybe with enough days of rest, it will fully heal. I am still doing some home therapy that I will blog about a little later, so I'm praying that these things will help me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment