Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Garmin Connect - Activity Details for Dec 29th Run (Week 15, Run 50)

Garmin Connect - Activity Details for Dec 29th Run (Week 15, Run 50)

Click the link above for my run from this morning.

I'm calling it a GPS error, but it was really my fault. I actually only ran 5.27 miles today at around 55 minutes, but during my cool down walk & stretches, I guess I hit the start button on the Garmin again & it counted another .10 mile & 5 minutes worth of time. Wrecked my goal pace count for today, which I can go in and get from the link above, but for my overall tally, it messes up that, as well as the Weekly Data Points. Oh well.

Decent run today, even though it was drizzling the entire time. I guess I stepped in a pile of doggy poo somewhere on the trail too, as I was smelling it the entire run, so on the way back, I decided my shoes could use a washing, so I detoured through a few HUGE puddles. One was like the size of a lake! I decided that on the next semi-decent weather German day, I am going to take the camera out & follow my run route taking pictures. All the way out to the 9 miler turnaround at least. I'll try to do this for my 20 miler too. I know ya'll can see my route on the satellite image at the link above, but seeing from my perspective I think would be kind of cool. Showing off some of the more interesting checkpoints I use I think could pull ya'll into my run experience.

Off to the showers! Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment