Thursday, December 31, 2009

Garmin Connect - Activity Details for Dec 31st Run (Week 15, Run 51)

Garmin Connect - Activity Details for Dec 31st Run (Week 15, Run 51)

Click the link above for my run from this evening.

Well, I woke up to rain to have to run in today. I drug myself out of the bed & ran anyway. It was shaping up to be an okay run until a hill right around the 6 mile point. I felt a little twinge in my right knee on the upper outside area. From then on, it was kind of painful to run uphill. I decided I'd best not push my luck and walked up the hills. By the end of the run, the pain was constant, so I may have hurt myself today. I stretched good & wasn't pushing the pace too hard. I'm about to start chewing on some Ibuprofen and see if that will help. May have to break the ice pack back out in the morning. I hadn't frozen it back since the last time I used it or I'd take it with me to work tonight.

Oh well... we'll just have to see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment