Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Garmin Connect - Activity Details for Oct 21st Run (Week 25, Day 22)

Garmin Connect - Activity Details for Oct 21st Run (Week 25, Day 22)

Click the above link for my run from this morning.

DISAPPONTMENT! That's what sums up today! I woke up when the alarm went off, but didn't get out of bed. Instead of snoozing, I shut it off! Grrr! I woke up when I realized I had been in bed for a long time since the alarm went off, and it was 6:51... the time I am usually starting to run. So, needless to say I got a late start.

I decided to fallback on my running a little this morning, which is something I should be doing every 2-3 weeks to let my body recover & build up. Yeah, disappontment here too, as I was well off my 10:00/mile pace.

I guess the good thing is, I still have 25 weeks to get over it!

No comments:

Post a Comment