Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Garmin Connect - Activity Details for Oct 14th Run (Week 26, Day 18)

Garmin Connect - Activity Details for Oct 14th Run (Week 26, Day 18)

Click the link above for my run from this morning.

It's amazing that even though God knows all the things I have done in the past, he still chooses to amaze & bless me!

Thanks to Maria, I realized I had to work a different shift today. So, I had to get up at 0400 to go run. I did not want to get up or go run this morning. It was around 31 degrees out when I went out to stretch. I was dreading this.

Out of Queidersbach I ran. Making pretty good time too for a mid week run, which seem to be my slower runs of the week. I get out on to the running trail that goes through the woods. It's dark and COLD! Then I look up.

Star dust! I can't tell you how long it's been since I have seen star dust. For those city folk who don't have any idea what I am refering to, it's when it's so dark that your eyes get the light from so many stars that it looks like the dark areas of the sky between the brighter stars are filed with a powdery white dust... hence, star dust! It's an amazing creation by God!

My run wasn't too bad either, though I was on the ragged edge of cold the entire time... I sure hope the BX gets some Under Armour Cold Gear soon!

Get out there & take the time to see the wonderous creation God has made! You may even see the one thing he put out there today, just for you, like I did this morning!

Shared via AddThis

No comments:

Post a Comment