Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Garmin Connect - Activity Details for Oct 13th Run (Week 26, Day 17)

Garmin Connect - Activity Details for Oct 13th Run (Week 26, Day 17)

Click the link above to see my run from this morning.

So, usually, after making my round through Linden, my route back in to Queidersbach mirrors the route I took out. This morning, I decided to continue on the running trial through the backside of Queidersbach.

I knew it was going to be longer than I had planned on running, but I felt pretty good on my run this morning, besides having to stop because I thought I was going to vomit from not being able to clear my throat... yes, snot tried to go down the wrong pipe & almost choked me out! I have to figure out how I did this as a kid!

Pretty uneventful run today, other than being cold most of the time... I wish our brand new, state o the art, multi million dollar Base Exchange would ralize that thier primary customers are male (sorry ladies... it's still a man dominated military) and carry more Under Armour. They had, literally, tons of the stuff when they were split into 2 BX's. Now that they are 1, it's all short sleeved stuff, but the ladies Under Armour section grew 3 fold! Crazy!

Shared via AddThis

No comments:

Post a Comment