Saturday, October 17, 2009

Garmin Connect - Activity Details for Oct 17th Run (Week 26, Day 20)

Garmin Connect - Activity Details for Oct 17th Run (Week 26, Day 20)

Click the link above for my run from this morning.

This was my LRD of the week. I never knew 6 miles was so far! LOL! I hit just under my goal pace of 10:00 per mile. I got 9:55 per mile... as long as I hit my goals! LOL!

The fair is set up in Queidersbach today... was still too early for folks to be out & about when I set out on my run this morning, so no funny looks. I did notice that I pass this man on my Saturday runs. He looks a little like an older version of Luigi from Super Mario Brothers! He always looks at me like he is wondering what I am doing... maybe he's just in shock cause he's never heard 1 person sound like a herd of stampeding buffalo when they run!

Anyway, decent run this morning. Wasn't too cold. My gear kept me comfortable since I got some runners thermal underwear to run in until I can get me some tights!

Shared via AddThis

No comments:

Post a Comment