Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Garmin Connect - Activity Details for Oct 29th Run (Week 24, Day 27)

Garmin Connect - Activity Details for Oct 29th Run (Week 24, Day 27)

Click the link above for my run from this morning.

Well, so far, so good. I sent an email to Garmin Customer Support last night with a link to my run. The guy contacted me pretty quickly with a solution. I had to reset my GPS as it had gotten some bad satellite information that the unit stores to make the connection to the satellites faster. That's what I got from the techno jargon he sent back! LOL! Anyway, seemed to work fine today, so I'll just have to keep an eye on it.

Construction on the running/bike trail that runs along the north side of Quiedersbach is forcing me to alter my route back home. Soon, it will probably force me to have to run on a different trail. I'll probably hit the trail that leads to Gelterswoog Lake (pronounced Gell-ters-voog) in the vicinity of the village of Hohenecken (pronounced Hoe-neck-en), which sounds very dirty! That trail is very hilly, but will be a good change of pace. Pretty straight, but it does cross the main street (Barbarossastrasse) a few time on the way out & again on the way back. I don't really like that, as it's pretty dark & we are entering fog season over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment