Monday, October 26, 2009

Garmin Connect - Activity Details for Oct 27th Run (Week 24, Day 25)

Garmin Connect - Activity Details for Oct 27th Run (Week 24, Day 25)

Click the link above to see my run from this morning.

HALLELUJA! No more cold runs for me! My Under Armour finally came in yesterday! I now mave my ClodGear Tights, Mock Turtle Neck & Hat, got a free pair of gloves to boot! Woo hoo! Today I ran in it. Felt nice. A little warm since it wasn't as cold out as it has been, or maybe it was as cold, I just couldn't tell it! LOL!

Run was pretty good this morning, felt slow, but was faster than I have been in a week! Hmmm... I am seeing a trend here. When I feel slow, I am actually fast. When I feel fast, I am utterly slow. Weird. Anyone out there know why that is? I guess I have new material to look up on The Grid tonight!

Have a good one folks, celebrating the gifts God has given you!

No comments:

Post a Comment