Saturday, October 10, 2009

Garmin Connect - Activity Details for Oct 10th Run (Week 27, Day 16)

Garmin Connect - Activity Details for Oct 10th Run (Week 27, Day 16)

Click the link above for my run from this morning.

I awoke to the rain pounding on the beroom window. I guess these will probably be some of my harder runs. I literally had to make myself go out the door. I am glad I did though, as it was a beautiful run, even got to see some deer feeding in an area along my route that I call the Deep Field. It's was cool as I was running, seeing the deer, listening to some Casting Crowns & feeling the rain on my face.

Note to self, running through mud puddles is not as fun as it was when I was a kid though!

I ran out of running road (aka sidewalk or bike trail) on the way toward Krickenbach, so looks like I won't be turning there anymore. Will be traveling straight through Linden now. I may run toward Krikenbach when I want to do some hill training, cause it's a steady uphill jaunt of about 1/4 mile!

Maria took a few shots of me as I was running out & again running back into Queidersbach this morning & I will post those in an upcoming blog.

This was my LRD of the week. For all you data hounds out there, here is the stats thus far in my training:

Scheduled for Week 4 - 10.5 miles
Actual for Week 4 - 18.28 miles @ 3:01:20 for time.

Overall Through 4 Weeks
Scheduled - 38 miles
Actual - 65.91 miles @ 10:47:34 for time.

AWESOME!

Shared via AddThis

No comments:

Post a Comment