Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Garmin Connect - Activity Details for Oct 28th Run (Week 24, Day 26)

Garmin Connect - Activity Details for Oct 28th Run (Week 24, Day 26)

Click the link above for my run from this morning.

Okay, so I was in total disbelief when I finished my run today. I decided I needed to start doing what I am supposed to be doing & running a longer midweek run. I figured since I had ran over 5 miles yesterday, I would run 6 today, and get on a 5-6-5-Long Run type pattern. I finished my run right at an hour & I know I did around 6.08 miles because it was the same run I did a couple Saturdays ago. To my dismay, my GPS said I ran 5.7ish miles! What, a whole 1/4 mile short? how'd that happen.

I uploaded the data from my device & took a look. The time is correct, 1:00:04. Awesome, so I was either WAY slow today, or right at my goal pace. So, I look at the map. There is a straight line on the way out of Queidersbach, almost all the way to Linden! The GPS dropped signal for some reason. The part that's kind of making me mad about the whole ordeal, the device seemed to just go into a frozen mode for awhile. I doubt my heart rate is right, or the elevation as they don't look like they should from my previous trends. Looks like I'll be forwarding this link to Garmin customer service today! Hope my GPS isn't going out! Grrrrrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment