Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Garmin Connect - Activity Details for Nov 18th Run (Week 21, Day 36)

Garmin Connect - Activity Details for Nov 18th Run (Week 21, Day 36)

Click the link above for my run from this morning!

Well, I'm glad it was my mid week run today. Mid week for me is morphing into a slightly longer run. I need it after last night too!

A friend from high school, Kara, was in town TDY to Ramstein for a training class. It's been since graduation in 1995 since I had seen her. I was excited to introduce her to my wife & daughter & just catch up on life events. We decided to hit this resturant in Ramstein Village calle The Big Emma.

The Big Emma is known for their portions! It's reputation was well earned too! I ordered the 1/2 Cheeseburger, and literally, the thing was the size of my head... and if you know me, you know that's pretty large! I ate maybe, MAYBE 1/3 of the burger, & the leftovers FILLED a togo box! It was humongous! I needed this run today to burn those calories! LOL! The snitzels were pretty large too!

Run was okay today... a little slow, but I managed. A little sore in my left shin. Guess I will start icing it with my compression wrap thing. Great invention!

No comments:

Post a Comment