Saturday, November 28, 2009

Garmin Connect - Activity Details for Nov 28th Run (Week 20, Day 41)

Garmin Connect - Activity Details for Nov 28th Run (Week 20, Day 41)

Click the link above for my run from this morning.

Now, before anyone says anything, yes, I know my run was slow for having the past 2 days off. Happy Thanksgiving to ya'll by the way! :)

I started looking at my running chart I made to track all my run days and such on. As I progress, I will be gaining a mile each week. This morning, I figured I'd test my knee to see if it's the mileage that hurt it last time. As you can see in my GPS tracker above, I ran the same route and got roughly the same distance. My knee feels great so far... it's been about 5 hours since I ran. I ran intentionally slow so if I felt any twinges of pain of unusual snaps or pops, I could stop and try to isolate where it's coming from, plus I don't need to overdo it.  It felt good during... well, except for my left shin is still bothering me, and today, it felt like someone had pulled my right arch so tight it was about to snap. I looked that up and will be trying some home remedy using a golf ball & raquetball... I'll explain in a later blog about home remedies for the runner.

It was cold this morning, but I warmed up quick. It's nice seeing all the Christmas lights & decorations going up little by little. It's actually helping to motivate me to see what's new along my route! I love this time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment