Sunday, November 1, 2009

Garmin Connect - Activity Details for Oct 31st Run (Week 24, Day 28)

Garmin Connect - Activity Details for Oct 31st Run (Week 24, Day 28)

Click the link above for my run from yesterday.

Yesterday was a challenge. Not for the run, yeah, my legs were tight after the run and stuff being as it was my LRD, but it was a challenge mainly because I had to work. I have to be at work at 0545. Yeah, way to early. That's normally the time I am heading out the door to get running! If I want to run before my day shifts, I figure I need to get up around 0300. Being as I don't usually get in to bed until around 2200, 5 hours of sleep just won't cut it! So, I had to run when I got in from work.

Something about it just zapped my energy. My back & legs were tight while I was running, and I just generally wasn't interested in the run. Oh well, hopefully they will get better as since I have almost gotten my Watch Supervisor rating in the tower here at Ramstein, I'm sure I'll be pulling more of these shifts. I will probably just have to take my gear & run on base like I did before I started training for the marathon. Maybe the change of scenery will do me some good! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment