Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Garmin Connect - Activity Details for Nov 24th Run (Week 20, Day 39)

Garmin Connect - Activity Details for Nov 24th Run (Week 20, Day 39)

Click the link above for my run from this morning.

Decent run this morning. Shin is still tender. I don't know what's wrong with it... don't want to go see a doctor about it either as he'll probably tell me to stop running and to give up the marathon training. I already have 200ish miles & 36+ hours invested in this training, so I cannot forsee me giving up.

The rain was coming down as an icy, driving drizzle this morning, making me pretty chilly to begin with, but by the turn around point I was shedding the gloves & unzipping the collar of my all-weather outer shirt.

Other than my shin, I felt pretty good though.

No comments:

Post a Comment